Hello all,

I have a 1970 2 door Malibu that is slowly becoming more of an SS.  Years ago I bought
two 'SS' bucket seats for the
car, I also have the adaptor plates for mounting the seats to the floor where a bench
seat once stood.

I had the 'drivers seat' installed in the car when I noticed that the remaining seat
had the switch in the bottom for
the seat belt interlock.  One would think it must have been the drivers seat, so I
switched 'em.  But that meant that
the seat adjustment lever is now on the console side of the driver's seat.  The Wife
says this looks wrong!

Can someone tell me how these seats are supposed to go?  Perhaps these are not even
Chevelle seats, and I was sold a
bill of goods.  The seats have a plastic shell that makes up the back, and the fold
release is a button located in the
center of the back of the seat.  I can send a picture to anyone interested in giving
me some input.

Thanks,

Gary Treible
York, PA