From: Chad Playso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Hi, im new here!

hi everyone!  im a newbie, but i know mailing lists, cause i am on the
cockatoo's list.  anyways, im 15 years old, and the only cars i like, are
muscle cars, lol.  my particular favorite is a 70 chevelle ss w/ the all
important 396.  im also very fond of the 70 goats!  but i most definitly
have a respect for those cars, and will never beat them and play rap music
all day, like some people i know, lol.  but i just recently attended my
first car show in Oakmont, PA, and it was Great, a guy with a 70 SS even let
me sit in it!  that made my day.  i have a question regarding paint codes,
what kinds of paint were there (for the 70 year)?  my particular favorites
are champagne gold, ______ red (the blank is my question, cause i dont know
what KIND of red i like, black, and cortez silver - all with stripes!  i
could stay and talk about muscle cars all day, but ill rather meet all of
you, and i hope i have a good time here!

Chad