I have weights on 67 and 69 Chevelles on my http://www.team67.com web site.
I'm still adding info to the site and will have the 69 stuff done soon and
will begin posting the same data on the 70s.

I don't have dimensions on there for any year yet but I do have GM
Restoration Kits that show this info.  If there's something you had specific
in mind, be happy to supply that to you.  Let me know what year(s) and what
model(s).

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky