-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of rick schaefer
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 12:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:Re: [Chevelle-List] 2 questions

The balljoints,  tie rod ends and control arms swivel.  To limit wear
they need to be greased.   If you crawl under the car, you will see
small fittings on these parts.  "Greasing the suspension" or "lube job"
or "grease job" are the terms used for this.