Is it possible for the timing to be thrown off if the serpentine belt slips?
  And my rear gear creaks rear bad when I turn.  Now i know if you have a
locker it will do this.  I dont know if this sound is because the rear end
is going out or just because of a locker.  I havent opened up the rear end
and i dont know wether it has a differential (sp?) or a locker.  Last
question...My transmission is leaking A LOT of transmission fluid.  Could
this be just because of a bad gasket or what else could it be from.  Thanks
for the help.  You will be surprised how fast a stout 454 will tear stuff
up.
Michael