From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2002 12:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] tire math 2

fellas,
6.95 x 14. now I'm wondering how to convert that to a std. metric size. That spec seems to only call out the rim and the tread width, with no mention of the sidewall height. Am I right? Any ideas? Thanks.. I just want to make sure when I purchase new tires my speedo is as close as possible to correct...I dont need any more
run-ins with Mr. Lawman..hehe

Dan McIntosh
65 Malibu