Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] hp tv
hey chuck, just wanted to comment on your chevelle!  its gorgeous!  i just remember a 69 or a 71, might be 2 different shows, but i remember yours was yellow?  i think its a 71.  well, you tell me. lol.  great show, keep at it!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] hp tv

on 7/7/02 11:31 PM, eagle1978 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

chuck,
     if you are on the list than I have question, why were you guys doing a Honda project!!!!
Kyle m

What's wrong with Hondas?  Remember, the name of the show is Horsepower TV... not Chevelle weekly.  I think we do a pretty good job of getting Chevelles worked into the format, though.  Besides, there are plenty of guys out there who are working on their Hondas and having a good time doing it.

Chuck