Before trying those voodoo remedys, get a can of
Marvel Mystery oil, It's been around for about 100
years, it is a top engine lubericant and works Very
well, it was made just for the kind of problems you
are having, you add it to your oil, I have seen it fix
the stuck lifter many times in the last 30 years!
Granted it wont fix the lifter that broken, but will
fix the sticking one.

Rocky Hill
My66SS http://www.geocities.com/rocks66ss