Rick,

They have control arms in several lenghts ranging from 7,25" to 10"
without offset and 8,75" with offset.
They retail for $ 40 each so they are cheap.

If the mounting bolts are spaced 6" and the lenght is one of the
measures they have, you (I) could make a set for around $ 120

They are item 17 & 18 on the list of control arms.

What I would like to know is the distance from the center of the
balljoint to the center of the cross shaft and how much the center of
the balljoint is offset from the center of the two mounting holes
(where it bolts to the frame)

I hope you understood this !? (there is a drawing on page 50 of the
1999 catalog)

Thanks
André

> Andre
>   I'm not sure which control arms you are looking at.  They had too ma
ny
> to  open them all.
>  I have the Global West Arms on my el camino.  I thought that they loo
ked
> stronger than the Hotchkis.   I bought them thru National Parts Depot
> www.npdlink.com  or www.npdlinks.com  and saved $100. from GW  web pri
ce.
> rick
>
> On Mon,  8 Jul 2002 10:34:27 +0200 "=?iso-8859-1?Q?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]?="