Yes, I now have all of the pages to the article.  Thanks Richard!  I've not yet read, but am eager to.

And I'll post them on my website for a while for everyone to get.

Get a single 1.4mb zip file here:
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle.zip

Get each individual file here:
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle1.bmp
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle2.bmp
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle3.bmp
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle4.bmp
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle5.bmp
http://www.5speedTransmissions.com/AlternatorArticle6.bmp

Right now I left them as .bmp files, so they're a little fat.   If there is still interest next week, I'll work on reformatting them as .jpg files.  My quick attempt this morning left them fuzzy looking, so I'll stick with the .bmp format.

Mike 'Off to Super Chevy with my Chevelle!' P.

Richard Milkiewicz wrote:

OK, I know someone didn't get a copy. So I'll wait 1 more day before removing from my hard drive. I got a couple of fatal messages from bekeman@hotmail, paul@inwave, [EMAIL PROTECTED], andmjpell@prostreet. I think Mike(mjpell) got it though. Let me know.  If you have a preference for WORD or PAINT, let me know. Paint files are smaller and they seem to look better. If not, I'll send in PAINT.Rich

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html