Hey Mark, I'll be there Sat/Sun in a Vendor booth,  Look for me in Patterson
Driveshaft's booth.  My Chevelle is there as a display car.

Please intro yourself, I've been hoping to meet up with you sometime.

take care,

Paul O'Brien wrote:

> Hi Mark, I had a friend call me less than an hour ago and asked me if I
> wanted to ride along to the show.
> After I told him he was a lucky bastard cuz he could go, I had to
> decline.
> I've missed it two years in a row...I work too much.
> Paul
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Is there going to be anyone showing there car this weekend at Indy?  I
> > am going to be there Sat and Sun all day. I hope to see someone's
> > Chevelle there from the list. Let me know and I will look you up while
> > I am there.
> >
> > Mark Green

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html