Congratulations. And YES, take the twins out to a drive-in for a burger;
never too young to get them interested!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Krister Meister
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 3:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Dream come true

I've been on this for a year now - Chevelle-less.  Wanting a Chevelle since
I was 16 (now 37) - my Dad, a hot rodder himself, probably saved my life by
not letting get one back then.  However, thanks to a lot of good advice and
doing my homework my dream came true - I picked up a '66 SS numbers
matching this past weekend from Wisconsin.  The guy I bought it from was
very honest and knowledgeable on Chevelles - having owed and restored 3
over the last 20 years.  I spent 2 hours going through the car checking
rear gear ratio(3.73), Posi (CU), all engine casting (EF), stamped dates,
VIN and cowl tag information as well as body, frame, elec  .......etc.
Everything matches!  My plans are to restore this in several years - and
just enjoy the little extra hot rod set up on it until then.  I am sure
I'll have questions along the way.

Thanks Rocky Hill for the off line advice.

My 4 year old twins want to skip dinner so they can go for a " Chevelle
Ride" tonight.

Any one in the West  / Northwest suburbs of Chicago on this list?

Krister Meister
Bartlett, IL

'66 SS matching #'s