>I have to agree with Herb. To me, glass packs sound like an angry pack of
>bumble bees. I want my car to have that deep mellow sound, and not be
>obnoxious while driving through the neighborhood.

I'm with you boys on that, but am beginning to despise the flowmaster sound as well. Every truck in Dallas has 'em (with the exact same big tipped chrome exhaust pipes and they all sound the same as the Mustangs and the Camaros. Thankfully the Chevelles in our club (and others) that have 'em sound a little better causer they have more motor in them. I like the quieter sound of the Walker turbo mufflers much better. I never have been much of a follower of trends and the Flows are the trendy thing here.

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com