Hey guys, hope your loving the summer!

I have a question!

I have a 350 engine bored, headers, msd ignition, pete jackson timing gears, heads are
sligtly modified.
I Want to put a Edelbrock street tunnel ram and 2 600 holly carbs. and a street
scoop..... I know a friend that is selling this like new to me very cheap.  I want to
know what you guys think about this set up. (Im a non stocker throw it in the celler
cuz im never going to sell it kind of car builder)

And is there a way to keep low end with this set up? tell me everything you know! :) I
know it will look sick but I want to build it so it is sick!! cam size or anything
would be helpful.

mike