I respectfully disagree.
Politics & religion or any other topic should be discussed as long as it's
kept clean (so juveniles can read it) & kept to a reasonable amount. If
someone wants to have a full blown discussion or debate on something other
than chevelles then ,yes, it should be taken off list. But to have a few
back & forth comments or opinions on things other than chevelles is not only
enlightening but allows us to better know & understand each other.
My opinion.
Don