Congrats to you and your chevelle.  Glad that there was a turnout.  I haven't been to
the dallas show in a couple of years.  Last time I went it was very disappointing.
rick
--------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hey gang

I got back from Super Chevy at Maple Grove Raceway up in Reding, PA.  Another
record breaking show for the Super Chevy Show Association.  This one is now
the biggest one in the country.  My 70 took runner up in the 1970 Chevelle
Street Class.  Not too bad for a class that had about 14 or so cars in it.
They did 3 awards in each class, the class winner and 2 runners up.  My goal
for this year was to place at the Super Chevy Show and I achieved it.  Total
Chevelles there was at least 40 if not more.  Anywho, just wanted to pass
that along.

Tom

rick schaefer
72 El camino