These types of hateful posts are more painful than what you are
complaining about.  At least make your point in a mature manner.
Brenna

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of rocky hill
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 9:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] No magazines required...

>From all questions you ask, you couldn't have done any
research! do you sit in your room all day and try to
think up sill ass questions about everything? If you
don't realize that it was pointed at you, son you got
a pretty thick head! One last point, why do you feel
compelled to make 50 nonsensical comments on a single
subject line, over and over, or better yet, why do you
feel compelled to comment on just about every subject
posted? Just wondering.

Rocky Hill