-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Keith Cooper
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 8:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Which is best kind of welding?

Mister questions, have you tried,
http://www.chevelles.com/tools/ftl1.html
Look, get off your lazy a... and use that computer. The Internet is full
of
information. You just want to sit there and ask questions because your
too
lazy.  If your too lazy to looked up information, I doubt you will
remember
1/4th of any information that has been given here from the list.
1) DO A SEARCH ON WELDERS.
2) GO TO WWW.CHEVELLES.COM
3) GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO PLAY
    WITH SOME FRIENDS, THAT IF YOU HAVE