Hey guys, hopefully I'll be remembered.  Josh from Ky that had his car ruined by some punks.  I finally got all the bugs reworked out of my computer and I changed my e-mail account.  Hotmail was driving me nuts.  Anywho let me update you all on what I have done.  I am finally ready to start driving the car again just got it back from the frame shop and all I need to do is put the headlights and grill back on.  I ended up buying another 66, couldn't pass it up.  It was cheap ($400), in good shape, and if I didn't save it the moron was going to turn into a dirttracker (aaarrrrggghhh!!!!!).  Well its great to be back on the list talk to you all later.

Josh

Do You Yahoo!?