I don't want to even try to get involved in non GM cars, and rare/collectible
cars can get to be a big debate, but for me the following performance
Chevrolet's top my list:

*ZL-1: 1969 Camaro or 1969 Vette
*COPO cars: 9560,9561, etc
*Tuner Cars: Yenko, Nickey, Motion, Harrell, Gibb, Dana, Berger, etc.
*Anything with the following engine RPO's(muscle car era):
L71,L72,L78,L79,L88,L89,ZL-1,LS6,LT1, etc

The list can go on and on

Aaron Weaver

>===== Original Message From [EMAIL PROTECTED] =====
>I was wondering what are a couple of the rarest cars you can get?  The only
ones I can think of right now are:

>1965 Chevy Chevelle Z-16
>1970 Buick Gran Sport Stage 1
>1970 Chevy Chevelle LS-5 (rarer than LS - 6)
>1964 AC Cobra 427
>1969 Yenko Camaro, Chevelle, and Nova
>1963 Corvette Split Window
>1965 Chevelle L-89 (or 88)
>1969 (or 70) Daytona Charger
>1970 Plymouth Superbird
>1968 - 1970 Hemi Cuda, Roadrunner, & Charger
>1966 GTO Tri-Power
>1967 - 1970 Shelby Mustang GT350 / GT500
>
>Any I missed?  I know It's hard to name all cause sometimes it can just even
be very rare cause of car color!