This is what I have owned and still have

1967 Mustang - was a fastback, got it for free, I scrapped it

1977 Ford F250 351M - got it for $400, beat it around in the yars, sold it

1986 Olds Cutlass - my dailey driver, had a 307, I put a mild 350 in it

1970 Chevelle - my first restoration, never gonna sell it

1970 Chevelle - bought it for $200, had a 350/M21/12 bolt posi

1970 Chevelle - bought it for parts, found out I could not use anything so I
sold it

1969 Chevelle - bought it and now is my 2nd resto project, nearing
completion, mathcing numbers car

1969 Dodge Dart GT - 273/727 auto, posi, buckets/console.  not sure what to
do with it yet

1969 Dodge Charger - next project, and yes it will become a General Lee,
plans are either a seriously worked 440 or a Hemi

1968 Dodge Charger - guy gave it to me as a parts car, but it can be restored

1986 Cutlass - parts caar for my dailey driver

1971 Chevelle - this was a 4 door parts car that I got for free, I cut it up
and scrapped it

1967 Chevelle - I got this one for $300, turned around and sold it for $700

If I were to get another Chevelle, has to be a 65.  I also did try to buy a
1970 Mustang off someone, but he wouldn't sell it.

Tom