Sorry guys but I have a bit of a rant going and my girlfriend doesn't want to here about anymore (it's car stuff).

I'm going to put any the name of the company out here but here's the story. (The short version)

June 14th I placed an internet order to a parts supplier for one item. Later that night I received an automated email confirmation of the order with an order tracking number/code.
It's now the end of JULY, I've emailed (with no reply). I've called three times and gotten nowhere i.e. their looking for this or that.
Finally I get a guy today on the phone that says "yeah we got your name here with the part number but we ain't got the parts". They are on back order since the beginning of June. I asked if it was NORMAL for them to ignore the fact that the people that placed the orders don't know about the back order situation? He had no answer. I told him that I wouldn't have had to call at all if they'd just sent a email of called and told me.
Oh my personal favorite part is when you call them the automated message tells you how they are 100% committed to customer service and they are going to do everything to make sure your satisfied. WE'LL SEE!!!
If it wasn't a scarce piece I'd have bailed long ago! Just so we all know they can say that your important to them but your just another number!
Oh well I think I'm fully vented! Thanks
For those of you that made it through the message I hope it made sense and I hope it never happens to you!