Rodney.
71 Chevelle
El Mirage, AZ

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Zack
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Help: Rear end and driveshaft vibration probl em

I've never done it before. I think I saw it in the chevy high performance magazine sometime ago and maybe in a 4 wheel drive magazine talking about the importance of the correct driveshaft angle. And probably on this list at sometime or another. I believe ther is a magnetic mounted device to measure the angles. I'll try and see if I can locate the article and scan it. I cant promise that I'll find it though, but I'll try. Unless someone else on the list has some other knowlege or article or input. There might even be somethin at team chevelle in the archives.

Brian Zack
'70 Chevelle Malibu