-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Herbert Lumpp
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Driveline vibes, baaaad vibes.

Go to this link and it has instructions on how to properly measure for a
driveshaft.  There are three choices so you'll have to look at all three to
decide which set of instructions apply to your setup.

http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/html/how_to_measure.html

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino, LS6, 6 spd, Currie 9"