The '67 and '68 smallblock Camaro SS was powered by a
350, not a 327.  When the 350 came out in '67 the only
Chevy it was available in was the Camaro SS.

Years ago I picked up a '67 EA-coded 327/275 for my
since-sold '68 Camaro convertible and was told it came
from a Chevelle.  IIRC I also did a little book-digging
and came to that same conclusion.

Brad O.