All,

I have a 65 Chevelle 4 door wagon and have a question regarding the way the car sits. The body of the car is sitting about a half a inch to the passenger side. The tires are really wide and barely fit under the car. The car only rubs when making left turns. The car is setup with Airbag suspension and I am not sure how to determine what the problem would be. If you look at the body mounts you can see that the bolts aren't straight. Just curious if anyone has any suggestions as to where the problem could be..

tia
Larry