Hello Chevelle Owners,

    Our company, Technostalgia, designs, manufactures, and sells LED taillight conversions for classic cars.  We have just introduced two new models for the '67 and '70 Chevelle.

    These LED assemblies (called arrays) replace the old 1157 bulb in your taillights.  The tail / turn / stop function are handled by very bright LEDs.  The arrays fit under your stock taillight lens.  Stock appearance is maintained while the lights are off.  These units are very bright, generate no heat, and will last for the life of your car.  The arrays bolt-in to factory holes in your taillight housing.

    The cost is reasonable; $89.95 for the '67 Kit and $99.95 for the '70 kit.

    For photos and more information please visit our web site at www.cool-leds.com  If you have further questions please e-mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call at 812-265-0062.  The phone is open until 8:00pm edt.

Thanks,

Todd Sondles
Technostalgia