Posted almost two hours ago and didn't seem to make it to the list. My
apologies if it appears twice...

Thanks Wayne,

I actually haven't gotten around to listing the seat upholstery on the web
site yet. We do have an account w/ PUI but so far have been selling seat
upholstery from Crown (except Buick, which we have a separate supplier for).
The issue of the buttons has come up before and the sets from Crown come
with the buttons.

I did just add sun visors for Chevelle, Cutlass, and GTO to the web site
(uploading now) because they seem to be popular lately. I have to add the
drop-downs so you can choose the color.

If you don't see what you want on the web site, please shoot me an email and
ask. We are adding to the database as quickly as possible but there are tens
of thousands of parts out there.

BTW we just added a new Camaro section and a new Nova section. Chevy/GMC
truck is on the way (you can find products by searching for "truck", but the
categories have not been added to the menu yet because there is still lots
more stuff to list).

Thanks again for the recommendation,
John Nasta