Corvette used Fiber Optics as well as Passenger, Camaro, Chevelle. I never
saw it on a Nova so not sure of Nova availability. I had it in my 70 Corvette
and  liked it because it allowed you to look at the Fiber Optics panel on the
consol and see if all your exterior bulbs were working. The Fiber Optics use
the actual bulb as a light source so if it didn't light up you knew the bulb
was not lit. My Corvette had it on the console for all bulbs but I believe
Passenger, Camaro, and Chevelle had a Fiber Optic panel mounted at top of
rear glass for rear bulbs. (You had to look in the rear view mirror to see if
the Fiber Optics lit up for rear bulbs.) The front Fiber Optics lit in the
small chrome housing that is mounted on the fender top.