I'm with you - I've had mats and full liners in pickups for 25 years. I'll take the mat any day.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 4:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] bed liner.

We carry thick rubber bed liners. They are kind of clunky looking but they are very thick and work great. They are meant more for function than form. They are very heavy (about 60 lbs) and the box is long, which makes them expensive to ship. The one nice thing about a rubber mat is that you can easily take it out when you don’t want it there.

 

John Nasta

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Wayne Kline
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] bed liner.

 

The Roll on bed liners I have seen Look Like Crap,

Cuck Henson HP TV replied to a thread some time ago about the bed they did on Trucks, Don't quote me, But I think it was " I would have a hard time putting it on a wheel barrow"

I use a do it your self  From Morton. You can get it at modt Body Supply houses. It's a urethane you apply with an undercoat gun. A gallon will do an Elky bed. Been two years on my Elky . So far so good. I do not do heavy hauling but have run a few time for lumber ect.  My goal was, I wanted it not to be afraid to set somthing in a finnished painted bed . 

 

Wayne

----- Original Message -----

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 3:13 PM

Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] bed liner.

 

Vernon,

A friend of mine did the Dupli-Color kit on his F-150 last summer. While it seems to be staying stuck to the bed, it is not very aesthetically pleasing. The colors go from a glossy black to a flat grey. He insists that he followed the instructions to a "T", and I am inclined to believe him. That is my only personal experience so far.

Dan McIntosh
65 Malibu

----- Original Message -----

From: vmckague

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 1:33 PM

Subject: [Chevelle-List] bed liner.

 

I have a 64 elky and am thinking about putting in a roll in bed liner. I have a rhino liner in my truck and am not real happy with it as it bleached out to a dull black in about a year. Has anyone tried one of these do it yourself kinds? Thanks

Vernon 

Reply via email to