How much extra for the power brake booster and master cylinder? This next
weekend I'm finally going to be able to get together with this guy who has
the whole setup used from a 70-72 monte. I'll probably need to either
rebuild or replace the booster and calipers and check out the hoses and of
course, new pads,bearings, and seals. I think I should be able to turn the
rotors and they would be good. I'm getting the setup for $250. Do you guys
think that is a fair price? 

Brian Zack
'70 Chevelle Malibu
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]




-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 67 Drum to Disc Conversion



In a message dated 9/16/02 7:41:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Will a Disc setup from a 68-72 Chevelle work on my 67?  Anything I need
to 
look out for if it will?

Thanks

Donnie >>

Donnie,
We currently have our new disc brake conversion kits on sale for $499.95.  
These kits include:  Spindles, Rotors, Calipers, Caliper Brackets, Dust 
Shields, Bearings, Seals, Brake Pads, Dust Caps, Spindle Nuts, and Brake 
Hoses.
Everything is brand new and will work with most 15"+ disc brake wheels.
Note: You may need to drill out the holes in your steering arms from 7/16"
to 
1/2".

Sincerely,
Trevor Baker
<A HREF="http://www.autoobsession.com/";>Auto Obsession</A>
805-306-0795  Shop
805-660-2253  Cell
To subscribe to our email group and be notified when we acquire more parts
or
parts cars, and to find out about upcoming shows and swap meets, send an
email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to