Well, before I start calling around, I'd like to hear some expeirence from
people who have done this already.

First, what's a reasonable price range for 2.5" dual exhaust with 40 series
Flowmaster's?  I'm thinking around $300.  Am I dreaming?  Is this too
optimistic?

Is it better to buy a kit and take it to the muffler shop to be installed or
should I buy everything through the shop?

Is there anything I should ask or be aware of when calling around?  Thanks
for any help!  One more thing.. can anyone recommend a muffler shop in
Phoenix?

Rodney.
71 Chevelle
El Mirage, AZ