Unfortunately mine is the victim of money at the moment. Apparently some guy
came along with a 54 Cadillac saying that he would pay top dollar to get it
done fast, so my car got shelved. I said it was ok to lay off my car for "a
couple of weeks" but that was 2 or 3 months ago and the Cadillac is still in
the shop. I'm starting to get pissed off about it because I didn't know it
would be delayed this long. In fact, I'm gonna call Ron right now...

John Nasta