Today I got a portable MP3 player with 10GB of memory, and along with it
this cool adapter that plugs into any portable music player's headphone
jack, and into the car's cigarette lighter. It broadcasts in FM stereo to
your car radio so that the music from your portable player can go through
your stock car radio. This is perfect for a nut like me who likes to keep
everything original and yet wants to be able to bring his own music along
for the ride. Can't wait to try it out. I'll let you all know how it sounds.

John Nasta