Steve,   I don't make my living doing bodywork anymore. I just work at home
on my cars and help out my friends whenever I can.  I have a 2 car garage at
home that I can do anykind of restore work I need to.  So thats how I limit
myself to Chevy's.  Currently I have the 72 Elkie that I just got started on
& I have a 84 Z28 that I bought from the orginal owner & it only has 57,000
miles on it.  I hope to have the frame of the 72 rebuilt and ready by Dec.
and then start on the bodywork.

If I can be of any assist to anyone out there fell free to let me know. My
knowledge is about 15 - 20 years old as I haven't worked in a dealership
since the mid 80's, but that works out pretty good if your interested in
67-85 Chevys.

I read several emails refering to 10-13 as a meeting date for the new club
but never got  ( or saw the orginal about the date??)

Dwight