Howdy,
    Just wanted to drop a line and make a special announcement. Today I traveled to a little town in Pennsylvania called Belle Vernon and purchased myself a new (to me) car. It's a 1964 Impala SS. Very nice shape, blue with a white top, older frame off, needs the interior completed, as some of the smaller items are missing, or at least in one of the many boxes and buckets of parts that came with it. Power steering, non-power brakes (soon to be  converted to power discs in front). Current motor is a 350 CID, but includes the original 327, which is in need of a rebuild. I am going down next weekend to bring it home. If anyone knows of a list for Impalas as great as this one, please clue me in as to where I can find it. Well, alright. Take it easy.
Dan McIntosh
64 Impala SS
65 Malibu