Raj,

Is it ok that I contact you off-list ???

André

> If they're the same ones that are on my 68/69 console in storage, they
'll be a chromed metal clip that the seatbelt looks to fit onto... Almos
t like a buckle.. I wish I had my pictures of it still.. It's down in st
orage and I won't have access to my camera for a while.. doh!

> Raj
> ...more consoles than he knows what to do with...

 like on a 69 Chevelle.  Would like to possibly find a set but I'm not s
ure what they actually look like. Thanks