Dale, Ford may have started the concept, but Chevy made it cool.  ;)

cYa-

Herb

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:05 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Pics from Bristol...

Super pictures Herb.  The custom (bronze/brown) Buick in the picture with Chuck was at the KC Goodguys show in October this year…wild custom!  FWIW, I know the 59 Elky was the first year for GM but Ford had the Ranchero in 57 that started it all.  GM always seemed to be a couple of years late; the Camaro/Firebird was another example of catch-up.

Dale

I'm back and the Elky is no worse for the wear.  Below is a link to the pictures I took while at the Bristol Bash 2002.

My wife and I had a great time, made some new friends and saw some old friends too.

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino
ACES 3509, MCC 528