In a message dated 10/26/2002 3:29:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Rocky:
>  we are talking about passenger remote. I have two for the drivers side.
the
>  factory mirrors look different from the remote.
>                                                   Larry

We are?  LOL.  I didn't think so.  I went back and re-read Kirster's message
again, and I still think the original question was about the existence of a
drivers side remote for 66.  The passenger side mirror was never mentioned.
IIRC the question was asked because a remote knob was connected to the
drivers door interior panel, but the non remote mirror was on the drivers
door.  I do agree with (Z) though, I have never seen a *passenger* side
remote for a 66.  And the drivers remote are very rare.