From: Robert Coyle
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] engine sensor info
 All the usual items have been changed  plugs wires all the filters  fuel pressure ok  90k ok the odometer  all stock truck , now and then it shakes ,stalls  loses power  engine light comes on and off at will  and not when the symptoms arise  thats why want to learn what all these sensors actually do

Thks
Bob

Hi Bob... What exactly is the problem with your truck and is there a check engine light on? Have you checked the basics like tune up parts (cap, rotor, plugs, fuel filter, etc.) How many miles are on the truck? Anything been replaced or is it all original? Feel free to give me a shout and I will try my best to help you figure out your problem. These trucks are really pretty simple computer wise. Mikey