Hi,

for street use both are good chioces but a friend used a cone posi for
racing and it couldnt handle it (he onsumed two new units in a short
time). after that he went for a clutch posi and his problems went away.

Its correct that you cant rebuild a cone posi but you can for sure
modify how "hard" it is by changing springs (same as a clutch posi).

for me its clutches that rule but its only because it rebuildable.

btw I just sold a new Auburn 8,5 30 spline for $ 235

André