p.s. this is actually one of the great things about ecommerce. Any decent
ecommerce system (including a certain favorite of my own) will immediately
send you a copy of your order. If they didn't send you what you ordered, you
would have a pretty clear-cut case. You don't have the benefit of an
automatic receipt when you order by phone, which makes it much harder to
prove that what you received is not what you ordered.

John Nasta