Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 10:24 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 67 speedometer
 Hey Guys I need help my friend came over tonight with his 2yr old. I had been working on the chevelle all dayand I still had my speedometer cluster sitting on the table I don't know how he must be really fastbecause he manage to break my speedo needle and fuel gauge needles. This stuff has taken me awhile to put together and now I'm at square one. If anyone knows where I can get it fixed or I can buy replacement parts. I'm going to go have another drink now. Thanks Jeff