Welcome and enjoy every second of your restoration!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 10:35 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 67 SS Chevelle restoration

Hello,
    I am new to this list but have been working on cars for 35 years. Just never did a complete restoration. I would love to pick some brains on good sites to find info on the restoration of my 67SS. I have had this car since 1970 and finally have convinced myself that a frame off restoration is in order. I have it completely stripped and the frame is blasted and primered. I am ready to start back with the suspension and would like some advice on what would be the best way to go with both front and rear. It will be driven on weekends to events and an occasional drag race at the Baytown strip. I want the ride to be good with traction being second importance. I would like to know who makes the best components for this application. I want to replace everything including trailing arms and also upgrade to disc brakes. Thanks for any and all suggestions, they will be very much appreciated!!!