Thanks thats just what i needed to know
Michael

From: Trooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Difference b/t 64-67 & 68-72
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:17:08 -0600

The arm mounting point are the same. The a-arms on these cars are
interchangeable but the frames are longer in the early models 68-72 two
door coupe 112" wheel base. early models 115" wheel base. Actually the
mount points for the rear axles are the same the axle is just shorter on
the early models.

Trooper