if you wish to get any where, hook up . If you hook up with tork all the rest is hear say.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 454 for the 1969 chevelle

I have 4.10's in it, I had a small slick on it, If I remember it was a 26" slick, way too small.  I need a 28 or 29" to make it run right.  I took it back to the track not too long ago and it was still taching out on street tires.  I had it bouncing off the rev limiter.  Of course it did not hook up either, smoked the tires all the way through the 60 foot mark, and broke the tires loose again hitting 2nd gear.  Anyone want to donate a set of slicks :-D.

Tom