Sorry about this. I sorted my emails by subject, saw some unread posting, replied, then I saw that these were about a month old. Duh!
Keith
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Insurance

Is 307.00 yearly. I am with State Farm and have full coverage so I know that it will be more, but I pay over 500.00 yearly. Also, this is blue book value for my 71 Chevelle. I have to have the car appraised to cover the real value. Now that I think about this, 500.00+ for blue book on my 71 Chevelle is too high. I need to call and ask some questions don't you think??
Keith Cooper