Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Happy Thanksgiving

"On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:41:35 -0500, Keith Cooper babbled on about this again:"

Just what does this mean.... babbled on about this again
Personal I take offense to this remark. I asked if a tape could be converted, that's all.
If I did not know better, I would really go off about this, but I won't.
Keith Cooper