In a message dated 12/1/2002 3:59:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> That's really mature Jack. My boys views this. He already has enough bad examples in
>life without our society casting
> more of this. Smitty

read the second email i sent immediatley after that.  By no means would I ever
consider a something to be a safety measure in that manner.  That was a response to a
personal email to a friend of mine and should not have been sent to the list.  I plan
on going back into my AOL address book and removing all of the addresses so this
doesn't happen again.  I still don't know how it happened.