Yes Clint,

I think Mark stielows The Mule camaro have a 4-link with coilovers, the
only thing I would add is a panhard bar if the car doesent have it.

A friend in norway have a rally car with 4-link as well, he do use a
watts link to keep the axle laterally.

I'm not sure of difference between the two.

btw my t-5 setup arrived today :)

André

> Thank you,Herb. Maybe I can end up with an Elky that's 1/2 as nice as
your '66.
> Just wondering out loud but has anyone seen or read of a ProTourer wit
h four link & coilovers? I'm just wondering what mods,if any,I will have
 to make to convert this car to one.
> Clint Hooper
> LT5 Registry Director
> Wichita Falls,Tx
> (940) 855-6636
> '91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
> TX TAGS: USA ZR1
> http://www.LT5Registry.net/
> '69 El Camino Pro Street

 to say congrats and let everyone know that hasn't seen the pics, Clint
found a sweet lookin' ride!!!